Jules Verne Forum

<jvf@Gilead.org.il>

[Email][Members][Photos][Archive][Search][FAQ][Passwd][private]

Re: Mondial

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:33:14 +0100
To: "Jules Verne Forum" <jvf~at~gilead.org.il>
Cc: "JV Maison JV Amiens" <maison~at~jules-verne.net>, "JVC Andreas Fehrmann" <fehrmann-privat~at~t-online.de>, "JVC Stefan Marniok" <stefan.marniok~at~gmx.de>

see below

----- Original Message -----
  To: Jules Verne Forum
  Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:32 AM
  Subject: Fw: Mondial

----- Original Message -----
  To: nwolcott~at~dsdial.net
  Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 7:48 AM
  Subject: Mondial

Concerning the registration to the Mondial, the deadline is February, 11th. You have to send your fees to Sagacom.

Thank you,

Céline Giton

CENTRE INTERNATIONAL JULES VERNE:
  Tél.: 03 22 45 37 84 / Fax.: 03 22 45 32 96

Maison de Jules Verne
  2, rue Charles Dubois
  80000 AMIENS

Imaginaire Jules Verne
  36, rue de Noyon
  80000 AMIENS

Sagacom - form writes at the lower part:

"Registration will only be completed upon receipt of payment. Upon receiving this registration form accompanied by your payment, we will

forward your confirmation and invoice. In cases in which full payment has not yet been received by opening day, the participant will be

required to pay total balance due upon arrival."

Due to the fact that in the past time one hand in Amiens didn't followed what the other hand did, I personally prefer to make use of that option and will not pay any cent before my arrival in Amiens.

This way of uncomplete informations to the interested participants in the last months is for me not a proof of safety for my money. I am still waiting for a reply of Mrs Waquet to my email concerning the payments sent the 10th of january - now we have the 29th and no reply!!

I remember I ordered a couple of months ago some books from the Centres Boutique which was also handled in a little bit strange way concerning my money transfer and the delivery of the books. (everything went well finally, but a ungood feeling rests) Now such an amount is too risky for me. Anyhow the collogue itself is free - so if they will make a problem out of it - I have to see if I can participate in the meals or not... But it will be a bad reputation of the organisators if they will not allow to participate under this circumstances.

By the way: did anyone got this final inscription form by letter? I heard now from several parties that they even didn't got the mail - which at least is a confirmation of the pre - insciption sent to the CIJV before.

Regards

Bernhard Krauth
Received on Sat 29 Jan 2005 - 09:33:04 IST

hypermail 2.2.0 JV.Gilead.org.il
Copyright © Zvi Har’El
$Date: 2009/02/01 22:36:11 $$