Jules Verne Forum

<jvf@Gilead.org.il>

[Email][Members][Photos][Archive][Search][FAQ][Passwd][private]

Jules Verne Stamp

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:33:43 +0100
To: jvf~at~Gilead.org.il

My friends and loving of Jules Verne, I am here to ask for a favor to all!

In Portugal, the CTT (post offices of Portugal) had opened an initiative that it aims at to renew the proximity between the Portuguese and the universe of the stamps. Therefore they had asked for that it was chosen in subject for stamps 2008 and I remembered the visit of Jules Verne to Portugal.

In the next year it makes 130 years that the writer visited Portugal and therefore it asked for to you that they voted in the subject so that he is one of the chosen ones and either made a dedicated stamp. I thank your aid!

Please vote here:
http://aquihaselo.com/Vote.aspx?idUser=1406

(Please put your email and click in "enviar". Later going to your box and click in the 1º link to confirm the vote).

On the visit of Verne Portugal, is known that it arrived in the night of 6 of June of 1878, had dinner with the writers Pinheiro Chagas and Ramalho Ortigão and the ilustrator Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro in the Braganza Hotel, in Lisbon. Knows that it came folloied with its brother Paul, with the friends Duval and Hetzel publisher and that it will have passed two nights in Lisbon. One thinks that it will have visited the Monastery of the Jerónimos and the Society of Geographia of Lisbon.

Thank you to all and forgive me (one more time) my english!
www.jverneportugal.no.sapo.pt
Received on Mon 02 Apr 2007 - 04:21:17 IDT

hypermail 2.2.0 JV.Gilead.org.il
Copyright © Zvi Har’El
$Date: 2009/02/01 22:36:11 $$