Jules Verne Forum

<jvf@Gilead.org.il>

[Email][Members][Photos][Archive][Search][FAQ][Passwd][private]

Near to Jules Verne

Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:19:09 +0300
To: Jules Verne Forum <jvf~at~gilead.org.il>

Dear friends!

On February, 2 I have left from my house and had no access in the Internet. I only today have found out sad news about Zvi. I have come on the forum to congratulate all, and I have found such messages! I don't have words to express my grief! I have met with Zvi and his wife in Amiens on Mondial and very much was proud of this meeting, especially when I has found my photo among his photos on site. Today I have told at lecture about Jules Verne's 180 anniversary and about our international community at Zvi' s forum. But he any more was not among us...

E.Brandis has named his last book "Near to Jules Verne". Zvi has lived the life "near to Jules Verne" too. Also he has helped us to be closer to our favourite writer.

I think, that the opportunity to congratulate Jules Verne's admirers worldwide with his Birthday is a great grant from Zvi to all us, and we should use it. I congratulate all on Jules Verne's 180 anniversary and once again I speak many thanks to Zvi for he has made. I shall pray for him as I prayed for his son.

Thanks for opening of Verniana! It should take place, because Zvi tried for this purpose much. How you think, can be it is necessary bring to Verniana's title in dedication Zvi too?

My sincere condolences for Zvi's family.

Best regards for all.

Valeria,

On February, 8, 2008

P.S. Sorry my bad English,I worry very much.
Received on Sat 09 Feb 2008 - 15:19:19 IST

hypermail 2.2.0 JV.Gilead.org.il
Copyright © Zvi Har’El
$Date: 2009/02/01 22:36:11 $$